A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Mook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Mook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Mook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mook graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mook has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ives Mook MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn I. Mook practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Mook has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Mook practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morganton, NC.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Oncologists.