A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Mook is Good. Dr. Mook has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Mook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Oncology Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Palliative Care End of Life, General Oncology Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Palliative CareEnd of Life, and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mook graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mook has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O`Connor
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Mook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn I. Mook practice?
Dr. Carolyn Mook practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Herkimer, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Oncologists, and Bronx Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Mook, Dr. Cari Mook, Dr. Carla Mook, Dr. Carlene Mook, Dr. Carlota Mook, Dr. Carlotta Mook, Dr. Carly Mook, Dr. Carlyn Mook