A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Murray, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Murray MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Murray practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Murray practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Preventive Medicine Specialists.