A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Murray, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn J. Murray practice?
Dr. Carolyn Murray practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Nashua Preventive Medicine Specialists.