A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Green, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Green MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Green practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Green practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.