A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Nash, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nash has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn R Nash MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn R. Nash practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Nash practices Pediatrics near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Pediatricians.