A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Nash, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nash has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn R. Nash practice?
Dr. Carolyn Nash practices Pediatrics near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Pediatricians.