A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Neff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Sharpe Neff MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Neff practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Neurologists.