A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Neff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Sharpe Neff MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Neff practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Neurologists.