Dr. Carolyn Neff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 6th, 2013
Time is always on our side..
Time is what has brought us to where we are with our daughter and time is what will continue to take us further along...Time is always on our side the good, the bad and the uncertain...Dr. Neff was the first hospital on call neurologist to take the time to talk with our daughter and listen... She made a difference today not only with our daughter but with me her mom..Yep that's all it took was her time...So grateful...

April 17th, 2013
Dr. Neff is one of the best physician's I've ever been under the care of. She is genuinely concerned about my health and well-being, she listens to my concerns, she is knowledgable, professional and an excellent neurologist.

February 8th, 2013
Awesome!
The most helpful and wonderful MD I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She (and my previous Neuro) was also one of the first Neurlogists to express a desire to find out what's actually plaguing me. I've noticed that she spends time with her patients and doesn't leave any questions unanswered - very in-depth and helpful. Long story short; I have medications treating the symptoms of my movement disorder, and they are working. It's doctors like Dr. Neff that make having a difficult illness much easier in the long run. If you have a movement disorder and use Kaiser, I'd highly recommend her.

September 14th, 2012
Caring
She takes the time to rresearch instead of trying to mask symptoms with medication. She also isnt afraid to say whats on her mind which is hard to find in the AMA.

April 20th, 2011
Very Knowledgable, caring, easy to get a hold of for me when need too. Spends time with patients.....

July 2nd, 2010
calm and caring but off-base