A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn D Nelson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Nelson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors.