Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Nelson
Dr. Carolyn Nelson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MI. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Carolyn Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.
Dr. Ron Kuzdak
Farmington, MI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kathleen Hannon
Farmington, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Peter Schoeps
Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Farmington, MI 0.01 mi33