A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn D Nelson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Nelson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors.