A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Nine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Nine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Nine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Emily Nine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn E. Nine practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Nine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Nine practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians.