Dr. Carolyn Nine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Always a pleasure
I have been seeing Dr. Nine since I was an adolescent (14 years ago) and have always been exceptionally impressed with her bedside manner and treatment suggestions. She has a very thorough understanding the interrelated nature of mind and body.

November 14th, 2015
I am so grateful to have such a caring doctor--she actually spends time with me, listens, and involves me in my health care. She makes me feel comfortable and is very empathetic!

October 16th, 2015
I love Dr. Nine'she is the best

February 19th, 2013
I had gone to 6 doctors in over 3 yrs and Dr. Nine is the first doctor I have seen that did not blame all my symptoms (fatigue, headaches, leg pain, back pain, etc) on being 30 lbs over weight. I actually had sciatica due to a pinched off nerve for that whole time and every doctor just said it was because I was over weight. Because of her help I was able to get the help that I needed and I was able to lose the weight.

February 22nd, 2012
Great primary care doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Nine for many years. I have a number of medical issues and see many specialists. Comparing her against them, she will spend the most time, listens the most, and is very thorough.

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Nine was a doctor that I had seen because my regular doctor was not available at the time of my appt and I needed to see a doctor immediately. I was having horrible medical problems that was possibly caused by my kidneys..at least that was my guess when I saw this doctor. I told her that I have been on diuretics for a number of years and she chewed me out for it! Saying, "what do you expect of your kidneys if you take water pills for years? You're probably experiencing kidney failure!" I was already crying when I got there and her chewing me out for what my regular doctor had me on for years sure didn't help. Turns out after blood tests and seeing my regular doctor afterward, I did NOT have kidney failure or anything regarding my kidneys. Lousy doctor in my eyes.

July 11th, 2008
Dr. Nine is a great doctor! i wouldnt ming waiting all day to see to know that i am getting the best treatment.