Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Tracey on Feb 19th, 2013

I had gone to 6 doctors in over 3 yrs and Dr. Nine is the first doctor I have seen that did not blame all my symptoms (fatigue, headaches, leg pain, back pain, etc) on being 30 lbs over weight. I actually had sciatica due to a pinched off nerve for that whole time and every doctor just said it was because I was over weight. Because of her help I was able to get the help that I needed and I was able to lose the weight.

Great primary care doctor show details Great primary care doctor
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Nine for many years. I have a number of medical issues and see many specialists. Comparing her against them, she will spend the most time, listens the most, and is very thorough.

Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Nine was a doctor that I had seen because my regular doctor was not available at the time of my appt and I needed to see a doctor immediately. I was having horrible medical problems that was possibly caused by my kidneys..at least that was my guess when I saw this doctor. I told her that I have been on diuretics for a number of years and she chewed me out for it! Saying, "what do you expect of your kidneys if you take water pills for years? You're probably experiencing kidney failure!" I was already crying when I got there and her chewing me out for what my regular doctor had me on for years sure didn't help. Turns out after blood tests and seeing my regular doctor afterward, I did NOT have kidney failure or anything regarding my kidneys. Lousy doctor in my eyes.

Jul 11th, 2008

Dr. Nine is a great doctor! i wouldnt ming waiting all day to see to know that i am getting the best treatment.