Overall Review

3.0

November 15th, 2015
Dr. C. O'Conner is kind and efficent , I feel comfortable and cared for during my exams, ( for me it is stressful to go to the Drs. office) not with her! We laugh and make the best of the issues at hand. I reccommend her and respect her abilities.

April 14th, 2015
RUN AWAY!!!
Honestly, I don't have much to say about Dr. O'Connor....I've only been seen for annual exams with no medical issues, just know that you will wait 30-40min for her. My complaint is with her office and support staff. They are so bad that it is almost becoming a comedy. Don't expect quick medication refills or referrals to specialist...do expect them to not answer your basic questions (as in, "where is the refill or referral") and the blame other doctor's office/pharmacy for not contacting them. It takes them over 2 weeks to get a copy of records for supplemental insurance---and they charged me for it!! After only 2 visits to this medical facility, I am leaving and telling everyone not to go there EVER.

September 5th, 2013
She prescribed medication for me that i was allergic to and then blamed me for not telling her. I wear a medical id bracelet, i tell EVERY doctor and nurse the allergies i have every time i am in the office. She was lazy and did not look at my chart and did not ask me to double check before she sent it to the pharmacy!

February 3rd, 2013
Have waited in exam room up to an hour only to see dr. for 5 min. She gave me an ekg, told me I had a Heart Attack, told nurse to make an appt at hospital for stress test for the following week. Did the test never heard back from her. She laughs at most complaints you tell her about. No trust in her what so ever!

February 11th, 2012
NOT HAPPY
HE APPOINTMENT WAS BEFORE HER LUNCH AND SHE WEN'T TO LUNCH AND LEFT US IN THE ROOM WITH NOT A WORD....