A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ballantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Ballantine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballantine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballantine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ballantine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballantine graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ballantine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ballantine MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Ballantine practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Ballantine has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Ballantine practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.