A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Oliver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memoial Hermann Hosp Mem City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Jean Oliver MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn J. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Oliver practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.