A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Pace is Good. Dr. Pace has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Pace, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn B. Pace practice?
Dr. Carolyn Pace practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Internists and Tempe Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Pace, Dr. Cari Pace, Dr. Carla Pace, Dr. Carlene Pace, Dr. Carlota Pace, Dr. Carlotta Pace, Dr. Carly Pace, Dr. Carlyn Pace