A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Pace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Pace, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Beth Pace MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn B. Pace practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Pace practices Rheumatology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Rheumatologists.