Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 25th, 2015

New staff every time you go. Not very professional.

by lorna w on Aug 28th, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Pace. I had seen other rheumatologists and internists over the years and given up on ever having a life again. I have been seeing Dr. Pace for the last 10 years and I don't know where I would be without her. She is extremely intelligent and keeps current on developments in her many fields of expertise. She is in demand so I recommend calling her office and making an appointment while she is accepting new patients!

RN ,MaED CPC show details RN ,MaED CPC
by DIANA on Dec 12th, 2013

TAKES TIME WITH U..ENCOURAGES U TO TALK ABOUT UR MED PROBS..AN ANGEL OF A DOCTOR

Great Rheumatologist! show details Great Rheumatologist!
Apr 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pace since 2010, and she knows what she's doing. She really cares and wishes the best for you!I recommend her 100%.

Wonderful Doc! show details Wonderful Doc!
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Pace was my 1st and only RA doc. I just love her. so far I have been a nightmare to treat but she never gives up. I understand I am one of the lucky ones because I have never had to go thru having a bad Rheumy. All I can say is that I am lucky my PCP referred me to Dr. Pace. She takes the time, she knows her stuff and I have the utmost trust that she will eventually be able to get me back to as normal as I am going to be! Her office staff .... awesome.... her MA Glenda ...wonderful :)

Aug 2nd, 2012

Very caring. Great listener. Yes, there is usually a long wait at the office, but that's because she spends as much time with each patient as they need, and I appreciate that. Her staff is always friendly as well.

Dr Pace is Awesome show details Dr Pace is Awesome
Nov 18th, 2011

Auto-immune issues are very hard to deal with, much less diagnose. Dr. Pace works very hard to NOT over medicate and to improve quality of life. I don't know what I would do with out her.