Rheumatologists

2600 E Southern Ave
Ste K
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-456-6561
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by lorna w on Aug 28th, 2014

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Pace. I had seen other rheumatologists and internists over the years and given up on ever having a life again. I have been seeing Dr. Pace for the last 10 years and I don't know where I would be without her. She is extremely intelligent and keeps current on developments in her many fields of expertise. She is in demand so I recommend calling her office and making an appointment while she is accepting new patients!

|  RN ,MaED CPC  |  show details
by DIANA on Dec 12th, 2013

TAKES TIME WITH U..ENCOURAGES U TO TALK ABOUT UR MED PROBS..AN ANGEL OF A DOCTOR

|  Great Rheumatologist!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pace since 2010, and she knows what she's doing. She really cares and wishes the best for you!I recommend her 100%.

|  Wonderful Doc!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Pace was my 1st and only RA doc. I just love her. so far I have been a nightmare to treat but she never gives up. I understand I am one of the lucky ones because I have never had to go thru having a bad Rheumy. All I can say is that I am lucky my PCP referred me to Dr. Pace. She takes the time, she knows her stuff and I have the utmost trust that she will eventually be able to get me back to as normal as I am going to be! Her office staff .... awesome.... her MA Glenda ...wonderful :)

|  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Very caring. Great listener. Yes, there is usually a long wait at the office, but that's because she spends as much time with each patient as they need, and I appreciate that. Her staff is always friendly as well.

|  Dr Pace is Awesome  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Auto-immune issues are very hard to deal with, much less diagnose. Dr. Pace works very hard to NOT over medicate and to improve quality of life. I don't know what I would do with out her.