A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Pickett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pickett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Marie Pickett DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Pickett practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Pickett has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Pickett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.