Dr. Carolyn Quintero MD Patient Reviews

September 10th, 2013
Awful
Not too bright.

September 5th, 2013
Dr Caroly Quiintero, a wonderful, caring, brilliant pediatrician.
I became a Mom at age 41. Ryan my son was born in the Sharp grossmont hospital, happiness!!! I had a doctor appointment right after I went home after staying 4 days at the hospital. I couldn't be happier when I took Ryan to his first Doctors appointment because the Doctor was really great, Doctor Carolyn Quintero! She was very patient, very friendly, she did not just exam Ryan but she answered all my first time mom questions, she played with him, she did hold him, I could feel how kind and loving she is and at the same time a very professional and caring Pediatrician. Ryan is 3 years old now and she is still his Doctor and we love her! I had bad experiences with Doctors at Radys Childrens, one of them was very rude and didn't spend more than 2 minutes with my son, cold, indifferent, even said during the examination " oh stop moving, your crazy boy." .. and my baby was only 1 year and 7 months... rude and unprofessional Doctor! I am so happy I have Doctor Quintero as Ryan pediatrician because I trust her, I love the fact that she takes her time with him and with us, the parents, she is in my opinion a rare human being, the best pediatrician in San Diego. God bless her.