A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn O'Connor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn O'Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Riester O'Connor MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn R. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Carolyn O'Connor has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn O'Connor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Rheumatologists.