Learn more about Dr. Carolyn O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn O'Connor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn O'Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn R O'Connor MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn R. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Carolyn O'Connor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn O'Connor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.