A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Rader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Rader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Rader, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rader graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Michelene Rader MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Rader practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Rader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Rader practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.