A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ragan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Ragan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ragan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ragan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Ragan practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Ragan practices Dermatology near East Patchogue, NY.