A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ragan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Ragan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ragan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ragan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ragan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Ragan practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Ragan has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Carolyn Ragan practices Dermatology near East Patchogue, NY.