A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Raia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Raia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Raia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Louise Raia MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Raia practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Raia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Raia practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.