A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Rekerdres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Rekerdres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekerdres
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rekerdres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekerdres graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rekerdres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Marie Rekerdres MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Rekerdres practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Rekerdres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Rekerdres practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.