Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Not Happy  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I have been to Dr. Ross several times just for blood work. Nurses very nice, always friendly I needed some paperwork signed by the dr for insurance. I was told I had to make an appt with the Dr Ross or she would not sign them. I needed only my weight and height checked, after the nurse did that and the Dr came in the room for 2 mins. I went to check out and my bill was well over $150.00. I explained I only had my height and weight checked. They told me that was the charge and I got a cash discount. I asked for Dr. Ross to call me so we could talk about the charge her office manager told me that she would not have her call me, she does not handle the money side of her office!! Fast forward about six months I called because I knew it was time for my blood work again. I was told that my appts had be canceled.

|  All about the money  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Very obvious this practice does not care about my health conditions just collecting my money. Office staff is rude and condescending. When I brought up the attitude problems of the staff to the doctor was promptly told that was her husband/daughter I was talking about and I must be too sensitive. They will refuse treatment if you have an outstanding balance (even if you are making payments). Misdiagnosed a child's issue as "she is looking for attention" while another doctor found a serious health condition. Save yourself and find someone else.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

I only saw her once, but she is my parents primary care doctor. She is an extordinary doctor. So kind to her patients. She really listens and treats you like she has been your best friend for years. So if your looking for a doctor in Cookeville, TN stop in to Dr. Ross. You wont be disapointed.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Ross is the best doctor I have ever been to see.Her manner is very kind and caring. She always takes time to understand your problem and find the best way to treat you.The knowledge she has is 5 star!