Dr. Carolyn Runowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Runowicz?

Racism in healthcare

Posted on February 5th, 2016

She made a racist comment to me which made me cry and leave her practice. She had no ability to see me as a person who was going through a hard time, rather she decided I was a stereotypical welfare queen. Too bad for her I was a doctoral student at Columbia U who was working full time while on hemodialysis.

the best gynecologic oncologist available

Posted on March 17th, 2015

She saved my very life and she understands the experience of having cancer, as she has had it herself. She is the best in her field. Find her if you have a gynecologic cancer.

Dr. Carolyn Runowicz is THE BEST

Posted on August 4th, 2009

Dr. Runowicz not only saved my life but has never waivered in her care or attention to my health in the 11 years I have been under her care. Despite her 3 significant career advancements in the last 10 years, I continue to follow her to wherever her talent takes her. I gladly drive 2 hours one way to continue to be treated by her. She is a talented and skilled physician, and a wonderfully caring human being. There is no better in my book.

Posted on March 19th, 2017