A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Russo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Russo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Lucille Russo MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Russo practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Russo practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Huntsville Pediatric Specialists.