A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Scott, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Scott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn S Scott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Scott practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.