Gynecologist
5325 Northgate Dr
Ste 202
Bethlehem, PA 18017
610-625-4777
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I love Dr Scott, she is very patient, kind and listens. She give you options, and does not push thing on you. I have told many of my female friends to go to her. My one friend now takes her daughter their.

|  LOVE HER  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Love Dr. Scott and she takes her time with you and is genuine.

|  Best for GYN Care  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

I discovered the practice of Dr. Carolyn Scott in 2010 after my long-time GYN no longer accepted my insurance. Talk about a find! This gentile lady [and her staff] is remarkable, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She took the time [rare in today's microwave-in-minute society] to ask about me before proceeding with my annual "gal exam". Not only did she explain tests beforehand [I'm in medical field, no stranger to its lingo], but her staff later followed up with phone call re: lab results ... albeit negative [done to give patients 'peace of mind']! Her office aesthetic is feminine and calming, a place to unwind a bit before you go in for exam. Bottom line is when have a scheduled OV with Dr. Scott, you feel as if you're going in for a chat with your best gal friend - she makes you feel that special. I'm so blessed to have found her practice!

|  compassionate doctor  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

Dr Scott takes the time you need to listen to and hear your concerns. SHe responds in informative, helpful and compassionate ways. She follows up after blood tests, to make sure the patient is informed about things. She even contacts the patient when other doctors send her a copy of their test results, to make sure the patient is getting the treatment she needs. I am new to the LV area, and am so happy that I found Dr. Scott. I feel I am in good hands!