Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Serbousek
Dr. Carolyn Serbousek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Serbousek is affiliated with St. Vincent North, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Serbousek has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Carolyn Serbousek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Louis Sessions
North Little Rock, AR37
Dr. Samuel Register III
Preventive Medicine, Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
North Little Rock, AR32
Dr. Willard Chumley
North Little Rock, AR23