A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Northeastern Nv Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Elizabeth Simmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn E. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Simmons practices Family Medicine near Elko, NV.
See Elko Primary Care Doctors.