A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Elizabeth Simmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn E. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Simmons practices Family Medicine near Elko, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Elko Family Physicians.