Dr. Carolyn Simmons Is this you?

March 17th, 2015

Wonderful DR.

When Dr. Simmons was my doctor in Aberdeen WA my health care was excellent . Now that she is gone I am not cared for well at all. She was the best Dr. I could ever asked for.

May 19th, 2013

Mrs.

Literally the best bed-side manner, ever. Professional, sweet, caring, and extremely interested in her patients. You are not just a number with this doctor. Doctor Simmons has been my family doctor for years and I would never go anywhere else but for the fact that I moved.

June 25th, 2015