A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Spencer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Taylor Spencer MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn T. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Spencer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Greenville Pediatric Specialists.