A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Spencer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn T. Spencer practice?
Dr. Carolyn Spencer practices Pediatric Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Greenville Cardiologists.