Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Spencer
Dr. Carolyn Spencer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Greenville, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Pitt County Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Spencer has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carolyn Spencer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Morgan Fordham Jr
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi9
Dr. Andrew Stec
Urology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Charleston, SC 0 mi10
Dr. Jennifer Braden
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Charleston, SC 0 mi16