A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Tillquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Tillquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Tillquist, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillquist graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tillquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn L Tillquist MD and PC is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Tillquist practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Tillquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Tillquist practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Infectious Disease Doctors.