Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Torrillo
Dr. Carolyn Torrillo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Torrillo is affiliated with HealthSouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Northwest Medical Center (on staff) and Delray Ambulatory Surgical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Torrillo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Carolyn Torrillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. William Mcroberts
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Oakland Park, FL 0.03 mi16
Dr. Rafael Ramirez
Oakland Park, FL 0.11 mi36
Dr. Timothy Lorenz
Oakland Park, FL 0.11 mi32