A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Torrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Torrillo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torrillo
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrillo graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Torrillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Theresa Torrillo DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn T. Torrillo practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Torrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Torrillo practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.