Dr. Carolyn Cozine Trend MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Trend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Trend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Trend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trend graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trend has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn C. Trend practice?
Dr. Carolyn Trend practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice near Branchburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ and Lebanon, NJ.
See Branchburg Pediatricians, Branchburg Adolescent Specialists, and Branchburg General Practitioners.