A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Walsh, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn McDonough Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Walsh practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Internists.