A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Weber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Harding Weber MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn H. Weber practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Weber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Weber practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.