A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Diseases and Pulmonary Embolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn H. Welsh practice?
Dr. Carolyn Welsh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Pulmonologists, Aurora Urgent Care Centers, and Aurora Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Welsh, Dr. Cari Welsh, Dr. Carla Welsh, Dr. Carlene Welsh, Dr. Carlota Welsh, Dr. Carlotta Welsh, Dr. Carly Welsh, Dr. Carlyn Welsh