A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Welsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Helen Welsh MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn H. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Welsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Welsh practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Sleep Medicine Doctors.