A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Welsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn H. Welsh practice?
Dr. Carolyn Welsh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Pulmonologists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, Denver Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Denver Anesthesiologists.