Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Welty
Dr. Carolyn Welty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Welty is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Kettering Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. Dr. Welty has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Welty has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carolyn Welty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Charlotte Carlson
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Daniel Pound
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Anna Abramson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10