A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Welty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Welty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welty
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Welty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Welty graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Welty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Diane Welty MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Welty practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Welty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Welty practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.