A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Welty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Welty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Welty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Welty graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Welty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Diane Welty MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Welty practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Welty has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Welty practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.