A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Whatley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Whatley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Whatley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Megan Whatley MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Whatley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Whatley practices Internal Medicine near Saint Johns, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Saint Johns Internists.