A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Wiech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiech graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wiech has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Anne Wiech MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Wiech practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Wiech has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Wiech practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.