A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn S Wilson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.