A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Wood-Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Wood-Zimmerman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood-Zimmerman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood-Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Delores Wood-Zimmerman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Wood-Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Wood-Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Wood-Zimmerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.