A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Delores Wood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Wood has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.