Dr. Carolyne Mchyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyne Mchyman?

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Mchyman is a very smart and caring person. If there is a problem, she drills down to it to treat it opposed to bandaging it with prescriptions. She is the beat and I highly recommend her if anyone is in need of a physician.

wonderful thoughtful doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr. McHyman is one of the best doctors in her field. I had many problems which she helped me diagnose and treat. She follows up and sees to it that I got the right specialists who helped me. I can highly recommend her.

Avoid her

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Rude, condescending and unknowledgeable. She should consider a new profession that does not involve people or stress.

Patient for many years

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Mchyman for many years. I think she is excellent family Dr. She spots issues and recommends what and who to see. People want a Dr to spend time with them but not other patients,plus I am sure she has to follow the offices procedures.

Dr. Carolyne Mchyman

Posted on September 24th, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Mchyman with my daughter. She was completely flustered with the fact that she had to input patient information into a new computer system. She also said that she is now "doing other peoples' jobs". When my daughter was telling the doctor about her systems she said that she needed to see other patients and tried to rush her. She made the same statement about five other times during the visit. She was rude, condescending and seemed very distracted. At the end of the visit, my daughter was in tears and told her that she found the staff (including the desk support staff) very rude. The doctor replied that there are plenty of other doctors and she should go elsewhere. Well, Dr. Mchyman, we both will go elsewhere!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

A total alarmist and over reacts to everything. 1 1/2 hr wait in the office. Other Dr.'s have commented on how she seems to be practicing defensive medicine. I think she is on a power trip or is seriously ill. Stay away if you know what's good for you!

GREAT THOROUGH PHYSICIAN

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. McHyman is an exceptional Physician that cares deeply for her craft and the services she provides to her patients. I am a fairly new patient and have found a great Primary Physician in Dr. McHyman. SHe is extrememly thorough and i would recommend her hands down to all!! Not sure why there was a comment about her being rude or dangerous, however I DO NOT share those sentiments. Maybe the patient was having a rough day! Dr. McHyman is the best!!!!

Dangerous and rude doctor!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2013

She is the worst doctor I have ever met. Did she even go to medical school? If so, I'd love to know how she graduated. And who accepted someone like her into residency? She is an INCOMPETENT, rude, condescending, obnoxious physician. She didn't even do a physical exam on me. She lacks personality and respect. She is beyond a POOR DIAGNOSTICIAN! Furthermore, she is rude and disrespectful to her PA's, who actually are smarter than her. She needs to get control of ego, go to therapy and learn how to communicate, and maybe read a medical journal every now and then. Overall and as politely as can be said, this doctor is horrible.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I'm sure she is a qualified doctor... and I know doctors do not have a lot of time to spend with you, but she was rude, condescending, and seemed annoyed at me. Not caring. She saw that I was upset and made no mention of it and did not seem to care at all. Left the room and was done with me.

Worth the wait

Posted on February 24th, 2012

You may wait to see her but it is worth it. She spends as much time as necessary to help provide the best care and she is very very thorough.... She is outstanding!

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. McHyman is a great doctor. I had some health issues after having a baby and she was able to figure out what my issues were. She spent a great deal of time with me and asked all of the right questions. This was the first time in years that I had been to a doctor who treated me like a person and with respect and believed what I was saying. She did not minimize anything I told her and she followed up with at home.

Your name is associated with a mail scam through Pfizer Inc

Posted on June 29th, 2009

We have turned this in to the Internet Crime Complaint Web site, that emails from you are flooding our domain, even after we have requested you to stop all email to our domain. This costs us in resources and staff time. I wouldn't refer anyone to you or the Web site. Shame on you!