A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caron Grin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caron Grin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caron Grin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Pigmented Nevus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caron Meg Grin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Caron M. Grin practice?
- Dr. Caron Grin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caron Grin practices Dermatology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Dermatologists.