Dr. Caron Sanua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caron Sanua?

February 26th, 2013

Doctor Allowed My Infant To Receive Wrong Vaccine Without My Consent

My infant daughter was given the wrong vaccine--without my consent--while under Dr. Sanua's care. Dr. Sanua either failed reasonably to supervise the nurse who administered the wrong vaccine or failed to communicate with the nurse to ensure that proper vaccination procedures were followed; either way, while under Dr. Sanua's care, my daughter received the wrong vaccine against my explicit wishes. I do not recommend her as a pediatrician. I also do not recommend Pediatric Partners. Not only does the practice lack sufficient quality-control measures to ensure proper administration of vaccines, but the office administrator is completely unreliable and unprofessional. She failed repeatedly to return my calls after the incident--even after promising to call me the following day.

September 19th, 2011

She is our favorite out of all of the docs in the group. Friendly and great with the kids.

September 2nd, 2014