Dr. Carri Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carri Jones?

August 24th, 2016

The best

The best physical medicine physician! She cares, she spends a lot of time with you, and she creates a customized treatment plan for you. She considers the full range of nonsurgical options, including finding the right exercises and ways to modify your environment, topical medications, and stress management. She addresses the psychosocial affects of pain and how to manage them. Dr. Jones takes a truly comprehensive and holistic approach to pain treatment and management.

October 11th, 2012

Took the time to listen to my description of site and severity of my pain. Came up with a plan of care and treatment, set up necessary referral appts., ordered meds at local drugstore. Explained thoroughly plans for follow up.

September 24th, 2012

Hope

She diagnosed several of my spine and joint problems when I thought it was only one. Orchestrated my care and explained multiple options of treatment, both non operative and surgical. Ultimately I required an advanced procedure of a spinal nerve stimulator, which Dr Jones performed. It was a success. It's like a new life without the severe chronic pain in my back and the burning knawing exhausting leg problem.

August 23rd, 2012

Life Changer

June 1st, 2012

Meat Market Dr

She doesn't even take care of me herself. I see a different nurse every time I am there and all they do is want to pump me full of pain killers. I never see the Dr. When I needed an injection they put me in with some other Dr because Dr Jones didn't know how to do that.

January 27th, 2012

Doesn't have a clue what she is doing. Go anywhere else.

January 12th, 2012

Peggy Murray Ph.D. (ABD)

Upon physically examining me, Dr. Jones thought my problem was somewhat different than what I had described verbally. She took steps to test for, and to put me in touch with a specialist in my particular problem, and in the meantime, gave me excellent pain management care.

December 24th, 2011

Diagnostic genius. Courteous. Empathetic. Empowering.

November 12th, 2011

Life Saver

Thanks for giving me MY LIFE back! Although I will have chronic pain, I have gained greater understanding and acceptance of my disease through her knowledge and supportive care of her staff at NY Spine and Wellness. She provides hope and optimism along with minimally invasive procedures which have helped immensely. I have a better quality of life!

November 12th, 2011

The doctors doctor. Enough said. Outstanding! Skillful and extremely intelligent. An artful practitioner.

August 31st, 2011

I waited for over 2 hours...which has now happened 3 times, especially if you are having an injection. The injection hurt more than helped. All she wanted to do was give me pain killers. She was too busy checking her iphone than listening to me.

June 27th, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Jones diagnosed my problem on the first visit after other doctors had missed it. I have gotten much relief and I know I am in good hands. Her physician assistants are great, also.