Carrie A Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Phillips is a must have endocrinologist
Dr Phillips is by far the best Endo that i have ever seen, she is the 4th Endo I've been to since i was diagnosed with graves in 2010. I've been untreated for about 2 years. She went out of her way to have all of my blood work done so that she could start treating me the next day! She made me feel very comfortable and is very knowledgeable. Wish she was the first doctor I had seen but other wise she is absolutely excellent and the office staff was very friendly the office its self was very clean and nicely decorated and the location is very convenient.

April 24th, 2015
Excellent
Very thorough and patient oriented.

April 25th, 2011
Good caring doctor
I have fired two previous Endocrinologists for their lack of the ability to listen and personolize my care. I am very happy and satisfied with Dr. Phillips. She listens to me, has the time to answer questions and explain anything I ask her to. She has been a great doctor for me!

August 19th, 2010
ll
she is the best dr I have ever had. She rocks !!!

April 15th, 2009
Couldn't get an appointment
I have been hacing issues, which I believe are Endocrine in nature. I tried going to a GP, Internist, and 2 GEs. I had a battery of tests and no one can figure out what's wrong. From my research Adrenal or Pituary would be the most likely culprit. I called Dr Phillips office and tried to make an appointment, but the receptionist refused to set one up because I didn't have a diagnosed issue. In fact she thought it was odd I was calling a specialist for an undiagnosed issue. I found this to be extremely unprofessional.