A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Allemand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Allemand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allemand graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Allemand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Bouffard Allemand MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie B. Allemand practice?
- Dr. Carrie Allemand has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Allemand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.