A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bolton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Bolton MD is a female Radiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Bolton practice?
- Dr. Carrie Bolton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Bolton practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.