A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bolton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Bolton MD is a female Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Bolton practice?
- Dr. Carrie Bolton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Bolton practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Radiologists.