A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bolton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Bolton MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Bolton practice?
- Dr. Carrie Bolton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Bolton practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Radiologists.