A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Byington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Byington is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byington
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Byington, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterovirus Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byington graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Byington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lynn Byington MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Byington practice?
- Dr. Carrie Byington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Byington practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.