Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Carda
Dr. Carrie Carda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poplar Bluff, MO, with other offices in New Castle, IN and McKinney, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Carda is affiliated with Missouri Southern Healthcare and Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. Dr. Carda has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Carda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carrie Carda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Dr. Farrah Mcspadden
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Poplar Bluff, MO 0.09 mi10
Dr. John Patty
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poplar Bluff, MO 0.13 mi31
Dr. Carl Patty
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poplar Bluff, MO 0.13 mi36